Following the Scottish Government’s announcement in November, we are pleased to update our clients.
Buyers can collect purchases using our contactless Click & Collect system, from 8.30am until 5pm, Monday to Friday. To collect your purchase, please make payment in advance online using the link in your invoice, then book an appointment at the bottom of this page. Clients are not permitted to enter McTear’s premises to make card or cash payment. Your collection will be contactless and outside McTear’s premises in a covered area.
Complimentary valuations continue to be available at McTear’s, again in a contactless way and by appointment. Our specialists are also delighted to offer valuations remotely, by email, video and telephone call. For more information please contact us, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0141 810 2880.
Delivering items for auction
Auction consignments may still be delivered to our Glasgow Galleries during the period. This is by appointment and you can book a Quick Drop Off at the bottom of this page. Your delivery will be contactless and outside McTear’s premises in a covered area.
Opening times are Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm. We are closed on Saturdays until reopening on 12th December.
Auction schedule for December:
- Jewellery – Sunday 13 December
- Scottish Contemporary Art – Sunday 13 December
- Antiques & Interiors – (rescheduled from Friday 27 November) Monday 14 December and Tuesday 15 December
- Coins & Banknotes – (rescheduled from Thursday 10 December) Wednesday 16 December
- Watches – Wednesday 16 December
- Rare & Fine Whisky – Wednesday 16 December
- Power, Beauty & Soul: An online auction of two Aston Martin cars – bidding ends Wednesday 16 December
Viewing information and illustrated catalogues will be published on the website when available.
We expect to reopen our doors to the public on Saturday 12 December 9.30am with extended weekend viewing for all auctions.
We look forward to welcoming you, our valued clients, back to McTear’s very soon and thank you for your continued custom. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
With best wishes,